In today’s unforgiving economic climate, for any company to succeed it needs to have a strong credit-control policy. For this policy to work it has to be implemented by a strong team that has qualified, knowledgeable, efficient and effective personnel. While some companies try to recover debts by themselves they inadvertently lose out, as they are not familiar with the ins and outs of collecting debts.
Debtors these days have become smarter than before, from registering their properties in other people’s names to using false identification documents in order to acquire what they want. We have vast experience in dealing with such situations and already have counter-measures in place to expose such debtors.
It’s a known fact that Debtors have rights however its also equally true that creditors also have rights which are unfortunately being violated daily. It is with this understanding that we come in to rescue the unfortunate creditor.
Maintaining a steady cashflow is critical for the survival of any business and any unpaid debt will adversely affect the business’ operations. In this situation an efficient debt collection firm would be a good partner to do business with.
Gutlom & Associate is currently offering services to corporate and individual clients. We specialise in the collection of:
- Unpaid loans
- unpaid invoices
- unpaid cheques
- Unpaid rentals/absconding tenants
- Unpaid utility bills
- Unpaid tuition fees
- Drafting of contracts/agreements
- Assistance in the drafting of court documents.
- Breach of contract
- We assist with Black-listing / ITC Clearance
- We send the first strong letter demanding payment to your debtor.
- Contained in our letterhead is the threat of an adverse listing which usually elicits a satisfactory response from the debtor.
- This demand letter is an effective “wake up” call to defaulters.
- This type of letter initiates a collection process and increases chances of recovery.
- Follow-up after 7 days
With the use of highly advanced IT systems and a vast network of service providers we are able to provide accurate and up to date information on debtors in Africa and abroad. These systems enable us to access background information on individuals, which can prove to be valuable for important appointments.
Potential tenants can be checked and cleared before any commitments can be made.